- The Real Reason For America’s Looming Retirement Crisis April 25, 2017 The Doc
- London Analyst Warns China Ready to PULL THE PLUG, Dump T-Bonds For GOLD April 25, 2017 Elijah Johnson
- Alasdair Macleod Reveals America’s Financial War Strategy April 25, 2017 The Doc
- Gold Bullion Erases $10 Bounce Despite French Election, N.Korea Risks, Imports to China Jump April 25, 2017 Adrian Ash
- Gold Price Sinks as 'Markets Favorite' Macron Beats Anti-Euro Le Pen in France's 1st Round April 24, 2017 Steffen Grosshauser
- Gold Splits from Silver, Ratio Gains Before French Election But GLD Shrinks, 'Safe Haven' Demand Lacking April 21, 2017 Adrian Ash
Compare AFE, BullionVault, GoldMoney
Comparative summary of AFE, BullionVault & GoldMoney
Each has its unique set of features and strengths, all of which are not present in any single provider. It is prudent to spread your holdings across multiple service providers for more efficient management of your entire portfolio.
First column: Anglo Far East, Second: BullionVault, Third: GoldMoney
Alexa Traffic Rank: GoldMoney Vs BullionVault
This chart compares the popularity of GoldMoney.com and BullionVault.com based on global web traffic to their respective sites. The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1. Anglofareast.com’s traffic is not presented because it’s ranking is too low (over 1 million).
The above data shows that GoldMoney’s popularity ranking has increased dramatically from about 100,000 to 10,000 over the past 12 months, and is now on par with BullionVault’s historically higher ranking.
Growth of Bullion Holdings: GoldMoney Vs BullionVault
(See notes on data source below)
BullionVault’s gold holding has surpassed that of GoldMoney, which has been the leader until about about 2010
BullionVault did not offer silver bullion until 2009, giving GoldMoney a commanding lead.
Notes on data source
- GoldMoney publishes quarterly audit reports, and they are archived here
- BullionVault publishes daily audit report here, but they do not maintain a public archive. Data for the charts above was obtained from WayBack Machine Internet Archive, which periodically scans the web and takes a snap shot of sites at that point in time. As the frequency of scanning is inconsistent, BullionVault’s plot has fewer data points and they are fitted into the closest quarterly audit dates of GoldMoney’s data points.
- GoldMoney holds Palladium and Platinum as well, but they are not included in the charts as we do not consider them political metals, and they constitute only about 1% of their total metal holdings.
- No comparisons can be made with AFE as they do not publish their audit report details. Only a certificate of audit is published and accessible after login.
Disclaimer: The above information is provided on a best-effort basis. It’s accuracy is not guaranteed, and may not reflect the most recent changes made by the service providers. Please perform your own due diligence and verify the information from their respective websites before making any decisions. The reviews are the personal opinion of the author and does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation.