- Is Maguire Right? Are the Bullion Banks On the Ropes? April 23, 2017 The Doc
- Explosive Moves in the Wings? April 23, 2017 The Doc
- Henry Gruver’s Incredible Vision Of Russian Submarines Launching Nuclear Missiles At The United States April 23, 2017 The Doc
- Gold Splits from Silver, Ratio Gains Before French Election But GLD Shrinks, 'Safe Haven' Demand Lacking April 21, 2017 Adrian Ash
- GLD Adds Most Gold Bars Since Sept. But Price Caught in 'Tug of War' April 20, 2017 Adrian Ash
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts April 19, 2017 Adrian Ash
Gold Flow to China via Hong Kong Up 62% in April
Hong Kong shipped 101,768 kilograms of gold to mainland China in April, up 62 percent on the month and marking the second-highest monthly exports, the Hong Kong Census and Statistics Department said on Monday.
The flow of gold from the mainland to Hong Kong jumped 38 percent to 34,368 kilograms, it said.