- Gold & Silver Update: Commercials Start Ringing the Cash Register April 30, 2017 The Doc
- Panic Bank Run Leaves Canada’s Largest Alternative Mortgage Lender On Edge Of Collapse April 30, 2017 The Doc
- Mere HOURS Away From $2,000 Gold & $60 Silver? April 30, 2017 The Doc
- April Sees Gold's Highest Month Average Since Oct, Silver's Best Since Sept. as India's Festival Buying Jumps April 28, 2017 Adrian Ash
- Gold Price 'Likely to Rebound' But Silver Tests 2017 Uptrend as Trump's Tax Plan Sees Stock Markets Drop April 27, 2017 Adrian Ash
- Trump's First 100 Days See Gold Price Most Closely Tied Ever to Dollar's Value in Yen April 26, 2017 Adrian Ash
Hong Kong May Gold Exports to China Fall 26% on Month
Hong Kong shipped 75,456 kg of gold to mainland China in May, down 26 percent from the previous month, trade data from the Hong Kong Census and Statistics Department said on Friday.
Gold flow from China to Hong Kong stood at 29,806 kg, down 13 percent on the month, the data also showed.