- The Real Reason For America’s Looming Retirement Crisis April 25, 2017 The Doc
- London Analyst Warns China Ready to PULL THE PLUG, Dump T-Bonds For GOLD April 25, 2017 Elijah Johnson
- Alasdair Macleod Reveals America’s Financial War Strategy April 25, 2017 The Doc
- Gold Bullion Erases $10 Bounce Despite French Election, N.Korea Risks, Imports to China Jump April 25, 2017 Adrian Ash
- Gold Price Sinks as 'Markets Favorite' Macron Beats Anti-Euro Le Pen in France's 1st Round April 24, 2017 Steffen Grosshauser
- Gold Splits from Silver, Ratio Gains Before French Election But GLD Shrinks, 'Safe Haven' Demand Lacking April 21, 2017 Adrian Ash
Why Hold Gold?
Simply stated, here’s why…
Because the US Dollar is the world’s reserve currency (at least for now) and the US is the world’s largest economy. When the US$ goes down, there will be competitive devaluation of other national currencies. Unless your bank was giving you double digit interest rates, saving in fiat currencies actually yielded negative rate of returns compared to gold.Compared to stocks and other assets denominated in fiat currencies, the result is the same.
Because gold has been and still is the ultimate monetary metal & sound money. When its main competitors (fiat currencies) fall, gold shines. And finally…
Because even Central Banks no longer trust the dollar as a reserve currency. They have turned from net sellers of gold to net buyers. This is most significant because the main source of gold used in the gold price suppression scheme has been from the Central Banks.
GoldNomics – Cash or Gold Bullion? By Gold Core Ltd